Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A New post for a New Year

Took a bit of a break, but back with some special items to show off.

JewelRenee is an artist I met on the Regretsy Forums and I was immediately drawn to her illustrations.

Honestly, she is amazing! I just wish I had more money and a Landlord who allowed me to put pictures up!! As it is, I have her Hellephants and Balloon Fish on my desk and on my Photo Gallery Sideboard. Now, I will soon have this gorgeous Hairy Frog Fish!! Not only is this my favorite fish, this particular Hairy Frog Fish is special to me as well. This artist drew this just for me!!

FOR ME!!!

Can you believe that?

WOOT!!

Anyway, Here it is, in all it's glory!! Frog Fish Illustration


Here are a few more illustrations from JewelRenee... linkies under the pictures









Gorgeous!!


So GO!! Buy lots and support this amazing artist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome! They are also moderated, so keep them clean and UnSPAMMY and everything should be cool! But just a headsup that I do moderate and as this is MY blog, I get the final say. Comment Away...