Sunday, July 3, 2011

Skirts Skirts and More Skirts!!

I love skirts! Not that I wear them (lol) all that much, but I have a definite taste in long, flowing, twirly skirts. Always have! I made my mum make my school skirts full ankle length ones, when all my friends were figuring out ways to make them as close to crotch height as possible! Coped a bit of flack for it, but I didn't care.

So here are a few skirts I found on Etsy ...



Belly Dance Costume Set Rosita Black from Etsy Seller PoisonBabe - Oh My Goodness! I recommend checking out her store - breathtaking items there!!






Wide Dome Bare White Cage Skirt from Etsy Seller collectivechaos (ignore the bare bum, lol) fabulous cage for costume skirts!

 

Handpainted Red Pink Lotus from Etsy Seller yystudio I have lusted after this for ages!


 Ribbon Petticoat from Etsy Seller porshesplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome! They are also moderated, so keep them clean and UnSPAMMY and everything should be cool! But just a headsup that I do moderate and as this is MY blog, I get the final say. Comment Away...