Monday, July 25, 2011

Regretsy Sellers

Here's a blog post on some Regretsy Sellers I have met through the Regretsy Forums - and therefore, seen their fabulous stuff!!

So, we now have a New SubTitle - Regretsy Seller - because its easier to put their Whimsicle F**kery there than split it up!

Now First of All - AprilsArmy by Regretsy Author Helen Killer/April Winchell.
Every Month, Crafters and Creators donate an item or two to AprilsArmy and when sold, all proceeds go to assisting other Crafters/People in need.
Check it out and know that anything you buy, your hard earned cash goes to someone in need!

Onto the fun bit ~

Items I have found while enjoying the Regretsy Forums from Sellers that post there

Towel cat is watching you masturbate by Etsy Seller and AprilsArmy Member shaebay


I know, but it really tickles my funny bone!!!!! LOL

Gimpy needs vet care by Etsy Seller, Aussie Seller and AprilsArmy Member moolric

Moolric also does kids drawings as well as pets - I am going to get both my kids drawings AND my passed away doggie done in embroidery!!


Vicious Cupcake No 16 Amy By Etsy Seller and AprilsArmy Member smallandpissed


 And now I can share my latest purchase from smallandpissed...



For my darling daughter!!
Check out the link, it opens and there is a couple and a minister inside!!!!!!!!!

Lots more, but that's enough for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome! They are also moderated, so keep them clean and UnSPAMMY and everything should be cool! But just a headsup that I do moderate and as this is MY blog, I get the final say. Comment Away...