Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gnomeville Sweet Gnomeville

Okay... Ages ago, I saw this fabric on a parenting website (a friend was showing off her bargains - lol! ), it was ones of the reasons I got really re-interested in sewing again! So I headed off to the Internet and searched for this print and came across these different items, all made from Gnomeville print by Michael Miller ...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Then, we have Gnomeville Sunny Patch Dress from Etsy Seller valeriya



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OMGoodness!! This is SO adorable!!!!!  WANT !!! 



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 A simple one - My Little Gnome Dress from Etsy Seller havilahashby



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And finally - these cutest little shoes Gnomeville Shoes from Etsy Seller funkyshapes



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome! They are also moderated, so keep them clean and UnSPAMMY and everything should be cool! But just a headsup that I do moderate and as this is MY blog, I get the final say. Comment Away...