Sunday, August 30, 2015

Cross Stitch Bliss!

I have been doing cross stitch since I was a very young girl. Starting out with those greeting card ones and working up to big 4ft ones (which I WILL finish before I die... maybe...only been 20yrs, got heaps of time...haha).

And being the eternal child that I am, the 'rude' ones make me laugh like a kid on poprocks and whizzfizz!

One of my favourite designer/sellers is Ark who owns SmallStitchShop on Etsy.
She is responsible for the Whatever Bitch Unicorn that is so popular


Whatever Bitch Unicorn from SmallStitchShop
The one I have my eye on next from Ark (I'm currently and extremely slowly working on a Cyberman *see below* from pickleladyfarm and I mean slowly! Argh!) is a quote from our favourite pilot Wash and his famous dinosaurs...

This Land


This Land from SmallStitchShop


Now. One of my all time favourite geek designers is pickleladyfarm. Her stuff is incredible!!

Here is the Cyberman one I am currently and slowly working on. Lovely pattern to follow and stitch.


Cyberman from pickleladyfarm

Another I have from pickleladyfarm is Police Box Bigger Inside which is also about 1/3 completed -lol- I really must finish things before moving onto the next obsession :D



Police Box Bigger Inside from pickleladyfarm



I absolutely LOVE this one and it's definitely on the ' To Buy' list! One of the most well known sayings of the new Doctor Who series - Don't Blink


Don't Blink from pickleladyfarm

Goodness, I can never die because I have too many projects planned -haha!! Next time I do a cross stitch one, I'll do one with the rude ones I love so much. This one turned into more of a geek post, didn't it hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome! They are also moderated, so keep them clean and UnSPAMMY and everything should be cool! But just a headsup that I do moderate and as this is MY blog, I get the final say. Comment Away...