Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cutest Women Needs

For all those women, who at some point have been in our childbearing years, we have, I would assume, tried many of the different disposable commercial products on the market and 'put' up with the best of them during our monthly flow.

Well, since going cloth for nappies, I also went cloth for my menstrual cycle as well.

During my usual perusal of my favorite cloth pad site, I found these .... SO fecking CUTE!!!!


 I am buying this for my daughter, who wants to 'practice' and I can put this in her stash for when she starts her cycles as well!
Had to buy it before I showed you lot! LOL, didn't want to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome! They are also moderated, so keep them clean and UnSPAMMY and everything should be cool! But just a headsup that I do moderate and as this is MY blog, I get the final say. Comment Away...