Sunday, May 29, 2011

First Post!! YAY - The Little Mermaid

For our First post, I'm going to share a dress I have been eyeing off for ages!



Matched with This Little Mermaid Purse from Etsy Seller NinasCustomDesigns 
(who also has a fabulous range of Little Mermaid dresses and accessories - definitely worth a look!)


Here's hoping that they don't sell out before I can get the cash together
- I'm wanting this for my daughters 6th birthday later this year!

Edited to add this link to NinasCustomDesigns Feedback From DragonMumma.  In short - no no bad puppy seller needs a spanking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome! They are also moderated, so keep them clean and UnSPAMMY and everything should be cool! But just a headsup that I do moderate and as this is MY blog, I get the final say. Comment Away...